Carnegie Consumer Web Portal
Did you know Carnegie General Insurance Agency provides policyholders direct access to policy information and payment services through our “My Policy” consumer web portal?
At Carnegie General Insurance Agency we recognize that providing personal service for policy holders is an important and time-consuming endeavor. While providing high quality/personal service is key to success for agencies and carriers alike, answering simple questions such as policy status, payment due dates, and reprinting of lost ID cards or declaration pages can tie up your staff’s valuable time that might otherwise be better spent explaining coverage, selling a new policy or processing an endorsement. For such straight forward policy questions, agencies should encourage their customers to take advantage of policy information available on carrier websites. While you may need to initially show them the way, helping your customers help themselves will ultimately free up time for your staff, empower customers to access policy information on demand, and improve their overall customer experience.
Carnegie’s “My Policy” feature on our redesigned website allows policyholders, upon creation of an account profile, instant access to policy status, important policy documents and notices, and payment options, so that the simple questions and tasks can be conveniently handled online and not in your office. Whether by PC, tablet or smartphone, “My Policy” provides policyholders with a convenient and intuitive dashboard for easy access to policy information 24 hours a days and 7 days a week.
Encourage your Carnegie policyholders to click on Carnegie’s “My Policy” feature and create an account profile today for instant access to the following information and payment services:
Dashboard – Displays a brief overview of important policy information.
- Last Invoice – Displays most recent invoice amount and due date.
- Last Payment – Displays most recent payment amount and date paid.
- Status – Displays current policy status (active, cancelled, or expired).
- Make a Payment Now – Click to make a one-time payment via credit card or checking account.
- Sign up for Automatic Payments – Click to sign up for recurring credit card or checking EFT.
Document Delivery Options – Choose delivery options for future invoices and notifications.
- Email Delivery (paperless)
- Email Notifications (Notifications and invoices sent via email and postal service)
- U.S. Mail only (no emails)
View Policy Information – Provides access to detailed policy information
- Invoice Schedule – View payment due dates for current policy term
- Payment History – View payment history
- Latest Invoice – View most recent invoice
- Renewal Offer – View next term renewal offer
- Drivers – View listed and excluded drivers
- Vehicles – View listed vehicles
- Rating Factors -View rating factors used to determine premium
- ID Cards – View/print ID cards
- Policy Declarations – View/print declaration page
- SR-22 – View/print SR-22
- Requests for Information, Letters, and Notices – View underwriting requests and other correspondence
Need help with “My Policy” or any other Carnegie website features? Contact our marketing department today at (805) 445-1470 and we will be happy to assist.